We'll kick off your Sunday morning and wake up your taste buds at City Beach Organics. Here, you'll enjoy a fresh, delicious and healthy juice and smoothie tasting of several of their signature drinks. Hopping back on the bus, we'll head out the beautiful Pend Oreille Scenic Byway towards Hope for a delightful Sunday brunch on the water at the always popular Floating Restaurant.
Enjoy great food, great scenery, great commentaries by your guide and great times with family and friends in our vintage VW bus!
Tour List Price Includes:
- 3-Hour Guided Tour (Approx.)
- 2 Featured Stops
- Numerous points of interest along the route
- Sampling/tasting at City Beach Organics... 3 types of juice & 2 types of smoothie (including taxes & gratuity)
- Waterfront Sunday Brunch at The Floating Restaurant in Hope (including taxes & gratuity)
- Spectacular water and mountain views along the Pend Oreille Scenic Byway
- Enlightening and entertaining commentary by your local guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- For your convenience, spray mister bottles, umbrellas, binoculars and lap blankets are available for use
- Good vibes in a vintage VW bus!
- Note: Applicable tour taxes and fees and gratuity for your guide are not included
Things You Need To Know:
- A 4-guest minimum is required to operate this tour. We will contact you by the morning of your tour if we need to re-schedule.
- The bus can accommodate up to 7 guests. Seating is first come, first served.
- Ages 5 and under are permitted only when reserving the entire bus for a private tour. Just choose the "Wanna Make It A Private Tour" option on the Book Now calendar.
- Please bring appropriate child seating
- If you have specific dietary needs and if you let us know ahead of time, we will do our best to accommodate you; however, we cannot guarantee what the restaurants will have available. We strongly suggest you use your own best judgement, since you are the one who is most knowledgeable about any food sensitivities you may have.
- PICK-UP and DROP-OFF for this tour is at the Sandpoint City Beach Park parking lot at the end of Bridge Street. Take Bridge Street from First Avenue, then just past the RV Park on the right, turn right into the lot and look for the blue Feelin' Groovy VW bus. Free parking is available.