Savor another Feelin' Groovy Tours exclusive offering as chef and cookbook author Ann Mellander welcomes you to her Birch Creek Farm for a delightful 4-course farm fresh dinner and cooking demonstration. Sit back and relax as Ann guides you through preparation of three of the evening's delicious recipes. You'll begin with a delicious appetizer of Savory Herb Biscuit Bites, followed by a fresh Summer Composed Salad with Nectarines, Marcona Almonds, Herbed Goat Cheese and Birch Creek Farm Signature Vinaigrette. The entree of Roasted Chicken with Spinach/Basil Cream and Rosemary Smashed Potatoes is sure to delight. And for dessert, enjoy a House-made Chocolate Ice Cream with no ice-cream maker required. Ann's cookbook, Cypress Hill Farms, full of delectable and guest approved recipes, will be available for purchase and her delightful cottage gift shop will be open for guests. Limited dates and availability so book early!
Tour List Price Includes:
- 3-Hour Guided Tour (Approx.)
- 1 Featured Stop
- Numerous points of interest along the route
- Birch Creek Farm cooking demonstration, recipes, dinner & beverage
- A musical surprise!!!
- Free pick-up and drop-off in and around Sandpoint (within 5 miles of downtown).
- Enlightening and entertaining commentary by your local guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- For your convenience, spray mister bottles, umbrellas, binoculars and lap blankets are available for use
- Good vibes in a vintage VW bus!
- Note: Applicable tour taxes and fees and gratuity for your guide are not included
Things You Need To Know:
- A 4-guest minimum is required to operate this tour. We will contact you within 48 hours of your tour date/time if we need to cancel or re-schedule.
- The bus can accommodate up to 7 guests. Seating is first come, first served.
- Ages 5 and under are permitted only when reserving the entire bus for a private tour. Just choose the "Wanna Make It A Private Tour" option on the Book Now calendar.
- Please bring appropriate child seating
- The Birch Creek Farm cooking and dinner experience is a "set" menu and not subject to special dietary substitutions. If you have specific dietary needs, we strongly suggest you use your own best judgement, since you are the one who is most knowledgeable about any food sensitivities you may have.
- This tour includes free pick-up and drop-off in and around Sandpoint (within 5 miles of downtown). If you're not within the 5 mile free pick up area, we'll pick you up at the Foster's Crossing Parking Lot at 504 Oak St. in Sandpoint. Look for the blue Feelin' Groovy VW bus. Free public parking is available in this lot and the city lot across the street at 513 Oak St.
Featured on this tour:
Birch Creek Farm
Chef Ann Mellander invites you to experience farm fresh cooking demonstrations and tastings.