Featuring stops at three of North Idaho's most iconic lakeside dining establishments, our progressive dining experience along the Pend Oreille Scenic Byway rewards you with some of the most spectacular water views in all of Idaho. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as your local guide provides you with enlightening and entertaining commentary.
Our delicious culinary adventure begins with a bottle of champagne and a sampling of several savory hors d’oeuvres at The Floating Restaurant, a local landmark in Hope for over 35 years, featuring scratch-made specialties, expansive Lake Pend Oreille views and spectacular sunsets.
Cruising back to Sandpoint, we have a reservation at Trinity at City Beach, a premier waterfront dining experience serving Modern American Cusine, where you'll enjoy a deliciously prepared entree with your choice of wine, beer or cocktail.
To round out the evening, we'll head south across the Long Bridge, to celebrate your spectacular evening with an "icing on the lake" sunset dessert at Forty-One South, a fine dining, romantic lodge setting overlooking Lake Pend O’reille and the Pend Oreille River.
Tour List Price Includes:
- 4-Hour Guided Tour (Approx.)
- 3 Featured Stops
- Numerous points of interest along the route
- Champagne and hors d'oeuvres sampler at The Floating Restaurant in Hope. Dinner entree with wine, beer or well drink at Trinity at City Beach. Your choice of dessert with non-alcoholic beverage at Forty-One South. (all restaurants are including taxes & gratuity) You may view and select your entree choices at checkout.
- Enlightening and entertaining commentary by your local guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- For your convenience, spray mister bottles, umbrellas, binoculars and lap blankets are available for use
- Free pick-up and drop-off in and around Sandpoint (within 5 miles of downtown).
- Good vibes in a vintage VW bus!
- Note: Applicable tour taxes and fees and gratuity for your guide are not included
Things You Need To Know:
- A 4-guest minimum is required to operate this tour. We will contact you by the morning of your tour if we need to re-schedule.
- The bus can accommodate up to 7 guests. Seating is first come, first served.
- Ages 5 and under are permitted only when reserving the entire bus for a private tour. Just choose the "Wanna Make It A Private Tour" option on the Book Now calendar.
- Please bring appropriate child seating
- If you have specific dietary needs and if you let us know ahead of time, we will do our best to accommodate you; however, we cannot guarantee what the restaurants will have available. We strongly suggest you use your own best judgement, since you are the one who is most knowledgeable about any food sensitivities you may have.
- North Idaho evenings can cool off quickly, so please dress accordingly. All restaurants do provide lap blankets.
- This tour includes free pick-up and drop-off in and around Sandpoint (within 5 miles of downtown). If you're not within the 5 mile free pick up area, we'll pick you up at the Foster's Crossing Parking Lot at 504 Oak St. in Sandpoint. Look for the blue Feelin' Groovy VW bus. Free public parking is available in this lot and the city lot across the street at 513 Oak St.
Featured on this tour:
The Floating Restaurant
A local landmark in Hope for over 35 years, featuring scratch-made specialties, expansive Lake Pend Oreille views and spectacular sunsets.
The Icing on the Lake! Waterfront, fine-dining in a romantic lodge setting overlooking Lake Pend Oreille.
Trinity at City Beach
Located on the shores of Lake Pend Oreille, Trinity at City Beach offers a premier waterfront dining experience serving Modern American Cusine.