Note: This tour has a multiple location pick-up & drop-off option, departing from Coeur d'Alene between 2:30 - 3:00 PM and returning at approximately 7:00 PM, as well as from Sandpoint departing between 1:30 - 2:00 PM and returning at approximately 8:00PM. Your guide will notify you of exact departure times prior to your tour.
Experience the fascinating history of Arbor Crest Wine Cellars Cliff House Estate, a national historic landmark built in 1924 and another crown jewel of the Inland Northwest featuring award winning wines, legendary concerts, spectacular park-like grounds and stunning cliff-top views of the Spokane Valley! Join us for a memorable tour of this magical estate including a personalized wine tasting of Arbor Crest wines, light hors d' oeuvres, dessert sampling and a groovy outdoor concert performed by popular regional artists.
Wine lovers, music lovers, history buffs and anyone who enjoys enchanting gardens, classic architecture and of course, groovy times in our vintage VW Bus, will truly enjoy this very special experience!
Tour List Price Includes:
- 6 Hour Guided Tour (Approx.)
- 1 Featured Stop
- Numerous points of interest along the route
- Admission fees to Arbor Crest Cellars
- Personalized Wine Tasting of Arbor Crest award winning wines
- Light hors d' oeuvres and dessert sampling
- Guided tour of the estate garden and grounds
- "Eagle's Nest" history booklet by Barbara Loste
- Arbor Crest commemorative wine glass
- Enlightening and entertaining commentary by your local guide
- Complimentary bottled water and light snacks are available
- For your convenience in the bus, spray mister bottles, umbrellas, binoculars and lap blankets are available for use
- Good vibes in a vintage VW bus!
- Note: Applicable tour taxes and fees and gratuity for your guide are not included
Things You Need To Know:
- A 4-guest minimum is required to operate this tour. We will contact you by the morning of your tour if we need to reschedule.
- Must be 21+ (ID is required for entrance)
- The bus can accommodate up to 7 guests. Seating is first come, first served
- Beyond your personalized wine tasting which is included in your tour, wines are available for purchase by the glass, flight and bottle. Handcrafted beers by Square Wheel Brewing and a variety of bottled water and soft beverages are also available for purchase.
- Please do not bring any alcoholic beverages with you. Alcohol consumed on the Winery grounds must be purchased onsite, as required by the Washington State Liquor Board (WAC 314-24/RCW 66-04-0III). No other beer, wine or spirits are permitted anywhere on the grounds (including the parking lot) and will be confiscated. For everyone's safety and protection, our Security Ambassadors check all coolers and bags at the gate.
- Please feel free to bring your own unopened water and soft drinks in commercially sealed cans or plastic bottles.
- Your tour includes light hors d' oeuvres and a dessert sampling. The Tasting Room menu at Arbor Crest offers for purchase a range of selections, from snack mix to the makings for a picnic. If you prefer, you are welcome to bring your own basket or ice-chest with picnic fare and non-alcoholic beverages (in unopened, commercially sealed containers only); all containers are subject to inspection.
- PICK-UP and DROP-OFF: This tour has a multiple location pick-up & drop-off option... departing from the Coeur d'Alene Target parking lot at 315 W. Canfield Ave. at 3:00PM and returning at approximately 7:00PM, and/or departing from Sandpoint at the Foster's Crossing Parking Lot at 504 Oak St. at 2:00PM and returning at approximately 8:00PM.
At either location, look for the blue Feelin' Groovy Tours VW bus!
Featured on this tour:
Arbor Crest Wine Cellars
A national historic landmark built in 1924 perched atop a cliff overlooking the Spokane Valley and featuring award winning wines, legendary concerts and spectacular park-like grounds.