Come explore the great outdoors! The Mineral Point Trail #82 is one of the most beautiful short hikes in North Idaho. Gentle grades, seasonal wildflowers and magnificent lake and mountain views across to the Green Monarchs make this trail suitable for the entire family. Your 2.1 mile one way trip finishes at the Green Bay Campground and beach where you can cool off your toes in Lake Pend Oreille and enjoy a splendid picnic lunch, beverages and dessert.
This is a fabulous outdoor adventure you won't want to miss!
Tour List Price Includes:
- 4 Hour Guided Tour (Approx.)
- 1 Featured Stop
- Numerous points of interest along the route
- Picnic lunch, beverages & dessert at Green Bay Campground and beach
- Enlightening and entertaining commentary by your local guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- For your convenience in the bus, spray mister bottles, umbrellas, binoculars and lap blankets are available for use
- Good vibes in a vintage VW bus
- Note: Applicable tour taxes and fees and gratuity for your guide are not included
Things You Need To Know:
- A 4-guest minimum is required for this tour. We will contact you by the morning of your tour if we need to reschedule.
- The bus can accommodate up to 7 guests. Seating is first come, first served.
- Ages 5 and under are permitted only when reserving the entire bus.
- A child carrier/baby backpack is highly recommended for little ones!
- Please bring appropriate child seating
- Sun protection of your choice is highly recommended
- Due to uneven terrain, we suggest closed toe shoes or hiking sandals for this tour
- PICK-UP and DROP-OFF for this tour is at the Foster's Crossing Parking Lot at 504 Oak St. in Sandpoint. Look for the blue Feelin' Groovy VW bus. Free public parking is available in this lot and the city lot across the street at 513 Oak St.
Featured on this tour:
Mineral Point Trail #82
This 2.1 mile gem is one of the most beautiful trails in the Sandpoint area. Gentle grades, wildflowers and excellent lake views make this trail a top choice!