- Summer in the CityFrom $44Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!4 StopsApprox. 3 Hours
Experience all things Sandpoint as you discover popular local landmarks, historic buildings and even some hidden gems in and around our beloved community. Your Feelin' Groovy guide will help make this a memorable journey by providing informative, enlightening and entertaining commentary all along the route.
- Arbor Crest Wine Cellars Tour, Tasting & ConcertFrom $129Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!1 StopApprox. 6 Hours
Experience the fascinating history of Arbor Crest Wine Cellars Cliff House Estate, a national historic landmark built in 1924 and another crown jewel of the Inland Northwest featuring award winning wines, legendary concerts, spectacular park-like grounds and stunning cliff-top views! Join us for a memorable tour of this magical estate including a personalized wine tasting, light hors d' oeuvres, dessert sampling and a groovy outdoor concert performed by popular regional artists.
- Here Comes The SunFrom $69Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!2 StopsApprox. 3 Hours
Our Here Comes The Sun tour is a perfect way to celebrate those special occasions with family and friends or to just kick-back, relax and experience something new on a Sunday morning. Enjoy a refreshing beverage sampler at City Beach Organics and a delicious Sunday Brunch by the lake at the Floating Restaurant in Hope. Great food, great scenery and great times in our vintage VW bus. This tour makes a great gift!
- Good Day SunshineFrom $69Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!4 StopsApprox. 4 Hours
Climb aboard the bus for this eclectic adventure across the countryside, including visits to Wild Goose Chase - a charming emporium of antique and salvaged treasures, the fascinating Carousel of Smiles Restoration Project and a private tour and tasting at Deerfield Farms, where a tomato tastes like real tomato! Make your afternoon experience complete by enjoying a fresh, handcrafted brew or glass of wine at Matchwood Brewery.
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough - Hiking TourFrom $49Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!1 StopApprox. 4 Hours
Come explore the great outdoors! The Mineral Point Trail #82 is one of the most beautiful short hikes in North Idaho. Gentle grades, seasonal wildflowers and magnificent lake and mountain views across to the Green Monarchs make this trail suitable for the entire family. Your 2.1 mile one way trip finishes at Green Bay Campground and beach where you can cool off your toes in Lake Pend Oreille and enjoy a splendid picnic lunch, beverages and dessert.
- Wild Wild WallaceFrom $99Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!5 StopsApprox. 6½ Hours
A jam-packed day exploring a genuine old west mining town set amid the beautiful Silver Valley and surrounding Bitterroot Mountains. Let us be your guide as you experience a motherlode of historic attractions that will captivate your imagination, thrill your senses, and transport you back to the days of the Wild Wild West!
- Dine Around the LakeFrom $105Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!3 StopsApprox. 4 Hours
Enjoy spectacular sunsets with this progressive dining experience around beautiful Lake Pend Oreille, featuring stops at three of North Idaho's most iconic, lakeside dining establishments. Sit back, relax and leave the driving and reservations to us as you soak in the unmistakable beauty of the lake and surrounding countryside.
- Wild ThingFrom $99Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!6 StopsApprox. 7½ Hours
Civilization is sparse in this corner of the northwest where grizzlies, wolves, moose and bighorn sheep still run wild. Mapped in 1809 by famed explorer and geographer David Thompson, northwest Montana's Bull River country is the traditional land of the Kootenai Indians and home to stunning vistas, giant trees, impressive waterfalls and abundant wildlife. One of the best scenic tours in all of Idaho, join us on this epic adventure!
- Have It Your Way Private TourFrom $89Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!
Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us. Have It Your Way is essentially up to you and your party up to 7 guests! Whether it's active, historical, cultural, scenic, monumental or nature themed... give us some ideas of your party's interests and age group and we'll help you design a memorable, exciting and fun experience around beautiful North Idaho.
- Dinner at Birch Creek FarmFrom $99Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!1 StopApprox. 3 Hours
Chef and cookbook author Ann Mellander welcomes you to her Birch Creek Farm for a delightful 4-course, farm fresh dinner and cooking demonstration, including a musical surprise. A Feelin' Groovy Tours exclusive that you won't want to miss. Limited Dates and Availability!
- Fantastic VoyageFrom $59Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!3 StopsApprox. 6½ Hours
Another Feelin' Groovy exclusive, Fantastic Voyage is the ultimate and oh-so-groovy North Idaho touring experience! See Sandpoint and surrounds by land, lake and air all in one day by incorporating the amazing tours of Feelin' Groovy Tours, Lake Pend Oreille Cruises and Sandpoint Seaplane Service!
- Saints and SinnersFrom $59Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!4 StopsApprox. 4 Hours
Journey south from Sandpoint and enjoy the ride while your guide shares enlightening stories of some of North Idaho's most interesting "Saints" and "Sinners" that helped shape Idaho's rich history and raucous past. Tour stops include the Pinegrove Cemetery, the Old Kootenai County Jail Museum and The Brig Museum at Farragut State Park.
- Purple HazeFrom $89Thanks for touring with us! Please check back in March to see our 2020 touring schedule!3 StopsApprox. 4 Hours
Feast your eyes on a glorious field of scentsational lavender at Sandpoint Lavender Farm, then delight your palate with a private lavender cooking demonstration and tasting with chef and cookbook author Ann Mellander at Birch Creek Farm. Finally, a fascinating, private meet-and-greet with award winning cosmos artist Lucy West at her hilltop home overlooking Lake Pend Oreille. A truly one-of-a-kind experience only available four days of the year!
- FGT MerchandiseFrom $25Purchase Now Online! Just click on "BOOK NOW", fill in your contact information and click "Continue" to select items, quantities and sizes!
Choose from: * Women's Silver/Marine Blue Ringer Style T-Shirt - * Women's Heather Marine Blue Racerback Tank - * Men's Vintage Hunter Green Ringer Style T-Shirt - *Unisex Marine Blue Relaxed Twill Hat - *Men's Dashboard Dark Green/Grey Trucker Hat