- Summer in the CityFrom $44Fridays 9:00am - 12:00pm* This tour may be booked for any day of the week based on availability!4 StopsApprox. 3 Hours
Experience all things Sandpoint as you discover popular local landmarks, historic buildings and even some hidden gems in and around our beloved community. Your Feelin' Groovy guide will help make this a memorable journey by providing informative, enlightening and entertaining commentary all along the route.
- Saints and SinnersFrom $59Sundays / 1:00PM - 5:00PM4 StopsApprox. 4 Hours
Journey south from Sandpoint and enjoy the ride while your guide shares enlightening stories of some of North Idaho's most interesting "Saints" and "Sinners" that helped shape Idaho's rich history and raucous past. Tour stops include the Pinegrove Cemetery, the Old Kootenai County Jail Museum and The Brig Museum at Farragut State Park.
- Wild ThingFrom $99Wednesdays / 9:00AM - 4:30PM* This tour may be booked for any day of the week subject to availability!6 StopsApprox. 7½ Hours
Civilization is sparse in this corner of the northwest where grizzlies, wolves, moose and bighorn sheep still run wild. Mapped in 1809 by famed explorer and geographer David Thompson, northwest Montana's Bull River country is the traditional land of the Kootenai Indians and home to stunning vistas, giant trees, impressive waterfalls and abundant wildlife. One of the best scenic tours in all of Idaho, join us on this epic adventure!
- Wild Wild WallaceFrom $99Mondays / 11:00AM - 5:30PM (From Coeur d'Alene)* This tour may be booked for any day of the week subject to availability!5 StopsApprox. 6½ Hours
A jam-packed day exploring a genuine old west mining town set amid the beautiful Silver Valley and surrounding Bitterroot Mountains. Let us be your guide as you experience a motherlode of historic attractions that will captivate your imagination, thrill your senses, and transport you back to the days of the Wild Wild West!
- Ain’t No Mountain High EnoughFrom $69Saturdays / 10:30AM - 3:00PM* This tour may be booked for any day of the week subject to availability!1 StopApprox. 4½ Hours
Once the snow melts and skis & snowboards are put away for the season, summertime comes alive at Schweitzer! Birds start singing, wildflowers bloom and hiking & biking trails appear on the mountainside. Schweitzer Mountain Resort has so much to offer, including stunning views of Lake Pend Oreille and fun activities for all ages.
- Dine Around the LakeFrom $105Thursdays / 5:00PM - 9:00PM3 StopsApprox. 4 Hours
Enjoy spectacular sunsets with this progressive dining experience around beautiful Lake Pend Oreille, featuring stops at three of North Idaho's most iconic, lakeside dining establishments. Sit back, relax and leave the driving and reservations to us as you soak in the unmistakable beauty of the lake and surrounding countryside.
- Good Day SunshineFrom $69Fridays / 1:00PM - 5:00PM4 StopsApprox. 4 Hours
Climb aboard the bus for this eclectic adventure across the countryside, including visits to Wild Goose Chase - a charming emporium of antique and salvaged treasures, the fascinating Carousel of Smiles Restoration Project and a private tour and tasting at Deerfield Farms, where a tomato tastes like real tomato! Make your afternoon experience complete by enjoying a fresh, handcrafted brew or glass of wine at Matchwood Brewery.
- Here Comes The SunFrom $69Sundays / 9:00AM - 12:00PM2 StopsApprox. 3 Hours
Our Here Comes The Sun tour is a perfect way to celebrate those special occasions with family and friends or to just kick-back, relax and experience something new on a Sunday morning. Enjoy great food, great scenery and great times in our vintage VW bus. This tour makes a great gift!
- Have It Your Way Private TourFrom $89Thursdays / 9:00AM - 3:30PM* This tour may be booked for any day, time or duration subject to availability!
Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us. Have It Your Way is essentially up to you and your party up to 7 guests! Whether it's active, historical, cultural, scenic, monumental or nature themed... give us some ideas of your party's interests and age group and we'll help you design a memorable, exciting and fun experience around beautiful North Idaho.
- Dinner at Birch Creek FarmFrom $99Saturdays: 9/7, 9/28, 10/125:30PM - 8:30PM1 StopApprox. 3 Hours
Chef and cookbook author Ann Mellander welcomes you to her Birch Creek Farm for a delightful 4-course, farm fresh dinner and cooking demonstration, including a musical surprise. A Feelin' Groovy Tours exclusive that you won't want to miss. Limited Dates and Availability!
- Fantastic VoyageFrom $59Tuesdays / 8:30AM - 3:00PM* This tour may be booked for any day of the week subject to availability!3 StopsApprox. 6½ Hours
Another Feelin' Groovy exclusive, Fantastic Voyage is the ultimate and oh-so-groovy North Idaho touring experience! See Sandpoint and surrounds by land, lake and air all in one day by incorporating the amazing tours of Feelin' Groovy Tours, Lake Pend Oreille Cruises and Sandpoint Seaplane Service!
- FGT MerchandiseFrom $25Purchase Now Online! Just click on "BOOK NOW", fill in your contact information and click "Continue" to select items, quantities and sizes!
Choose from: * Women's Silver/Marine Blue Ringer Style T-Shirt - * Women's Heather Marine Blue Racerback Tank - * Men's Vintage Hunter Green Ringer Style T-Shirt - *Unisex Marine Blue Relaxed Twill Hat - *Men's Dashboard Dark Green/Grey Trucker Hat