After a lengthy and fun career in public relations and marketing for nonprofits and corporations, Feelin' Groovy Tours' owner and guide, Michelle, traded her proverbial business suits for hiking boots and decided to share the splendor of North Idaho with its happy plethora of summer visitors each year. What better way to bring miles of smiles to guests than in a vintage 1970's VW bus!
Growing up in the late 60’s and 70’s, your groovy guide traveled America, Canada and Mexico with her family, following her dad’s military career across the U.S., seeing some of the coolest attractions our beautiful country has to offer. She loves exploring and larger-than-life kitschy roadside dinosaurs are still one of her favorite things to encounter. Seeing a niche that needed to be filled in North Idaho tourism, Michelle got busy creating Feelin' Groovy Tours so you can relax and enjoy discovering the hidden gems of the Panhandle! As a Certified International Tour Manager and Certified Interpretive Guide, Michelle's passion is delighting guests beyond their expectations and enlightening their journey every step of the way.
- Michelle Keener Founder/Co-Owner, Tour GuideA mom that loves to feed people (eat! eat!), play board games and road trip, Michelle loves quirky roadside statues, Jane Austen movies and researching new adventures. A certified International Tour Manager and Certified Interpretive Guide, Michelle's bucket list includes learning to tap dance and walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain. She's also a closet grease monkey.
- Tom Keener Co-Owner, Business ManagerAccording to Michelle, Tom is a business crackerjack that compliments the right side of her brain and keeps her in check when it comes to her whacky ideas. If you find him on a tour with you, feel free to geek out about The Beatles or the original Star Trek series. His favorite line from Dr. McCoy? "Damn it, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a brick layer!"
- Claire Keener Social Media Strategist"Swaby" (Sweet+Baby) is da bomb.com. Having just become a new cat mom (and "cat lady" in training) Claire is our social media maven and loves watching sci-fi movies with her dad. Dislikes grumpsters and said cat's gifts of dead mice. Currently studying multi-media. Bucket list item includes hoping her mom's memory improves.
- Chuck Luettgerodt VW UNLTD and Inland Aviation Specialties.Chuck's specialty is complete restorations of air-cooled VWs and small aircraft, including an aircraft that won a Gold Lindy at the 2016 AirVenture in Wisconsin. With over 40 year's experience and owner of 13 various types of VWs, Chuck's a walking encyclopedia of all things VW!
- Lucy West Binnall Artist Team / Fine Art PainterAward winning fine art painter of the cosmos by passion and graphic artist by trade, Lucy has over 40 years’ experience as a professional artist. Lucy's out-of-this-world artwork is featured at NASA's Launch Control Center at Kennedy Space Center, The House of Representatives in Washington D.C., to name a few, and is collected by enthusiasts worldwide.
- Jeff Rosenkrans Artist Team / Local ArtistInspired by the beauty of the Inland Northwest, Jeff is an award winning artist whose images begin with a photograph. He then uses a combination of oils and acrylics to balance light and color, and convey the essence of the scenes he captures. He has developed a unique line of paintings enjoyed by all.
- Andrea Allsbury Artist Team /Drea is an award winning fine arts painter and illustrator. Her vast work is rooted in the beauty of nature with a whimsical twist, from creating backgrounds and characters for video games, children's illustrations, and logos, to all mediums of formal painting.